USER GENERATED CONTENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By consenting to our use of your Content, you:
- Confirm that the Content is your original creation and not copied from third parties;
- Acknowledge that your Content may appear on the Lorna Jane Media; and
- Grant Lorna Jane and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual right and licence without compensation to use your Content as set out in these Terms and Conditions;
- Confirm that you have all the rights necessary to allow us to use your Content;
- Confirm that the creation and use of your Content in any Lorna Jane Media complies with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Warrant that your Content does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party and that your Content is free from viruses and other malware; and
- Waive any moral rights you may have in your Content, such as any right you may have to be named as the author of the Content or to protect the integrity of your Content.
- You give us your permission for us to redesign, archive, reproduce, disseminate, display, publicly perform and/or replay and make publicly accessible, as well as to cut and edit, adapt and modify your Content or any part of it.
- If your Content is corrupted, inappropriate, illegible or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions then we will not accept your Content.
- You accept that we may choose not to use your Content or to remove your Content from any Lorna Jane Media at any time. You agree that you will not receive any payment or other remuneration if we use your Content in any Lorna Jane digital properties.